Kverneland Power Harrow.
The Kverneland NG-M 101 is a medium sized power harrow for tractors up to 140 hp, built following the same design concept as the well known “H 101” and “S 101” models.
The Kverneland Power Harrows are designed for heavy conditions. Special emphasis has been given to reliability and a strong trough design. This has been achieved by having a large distance between the conical bearings, hardened gears in the trough and a heavy-duty rigid trough design.
- Robust, self-supporting trough design providing the necessary strength for trouble-free operation.
- Tine shaft of 50mm with two large conical bearings with a wide distance providing rigidity and a long service life.
- Robust and reliable headstock for easy connection to all tractors and the attachment of heavy seed drill combinations.
- Ample clearance of 95mm between the trough bottom and the tine holder
- Tine dimension: 15 x 320mm.
|Model||Working width (m)||No. of rotors||Weight with packer roller(kg)|